Features of the Volunteer Reporter
The Volunteer Reporter is the most powerful volunteer management database available. These core features are the key to begin organizing your volunteers today.
- Names, addresses, phones, and emails
- Birthdays and ages
- Group emails
- Years of service
- Statistics for any period of time
- Skills Bank - find the right person for the job
- Hours Served - by station or volunteer
- Stations and jobs
- Board members and other groups
- Time Sheets
- Mass mailings - labels, envelopes, & letters
- Merge Files
- Active/inactive volunteers
- Placements History
- Instant reports - by month, quarter, or year
- Custom reports - through Excel
We continuously update our software to accommodate the needs of volunteer managers. We achieve this by regularly gathering information from our customers as to what key features need to be added or upgraded. The end result is a software program that continues to evolve as your organization grows.
Easy to Use
We are confident that the Volunteer Reporter has everything you'll ever need in a volunteer management program. Designed for beginner or advanced computer users, the Volunteer Reporter maximizes your efficiency, giving you time for what matters most -- your volunteers.
- Any Windows computer less than eight years old (less than five years old recommended).
- 256 MB of memory, RAM. (512 MB recommended).
- CD drive needed for installation.
- Any laser or ink-jet printer.
- The Reporter is multi-user and ready for any network
|Copyright © 2006 Volunteer Software
||All Rights Reserved