Web Assistant Letter/Tutorial for Station Supervisors
Log in on our site at ________ by clicking the link to Enter Hours. Your username is your organization’s names run together without a space. It doesn’t matter if you use capital letters or not.
The first time you login, use the temporary password _______. You must pick a new password. After you logout and log back in with your new password you can enter your volunteers’ hours. Just pick the name and job off the list if the volunteer has more than one placement.
Below is a sample site to show how easy it is for station supervisors to enter their volunteer Hours online.
Go to Your Volunteer Organization’s Site
Open your Web browser [Internet Explorer is one example of a browser] and enter in the website address of the organization where you volunteer or click the link in the email your volunteer coordinator sent, and your browser will open to the site automatically.
Login to Enter Hours
Click the button or link to Enter Hours.
- Your username is usually your organization’s name all run together without a space, e.g., DriverServicesFacility.*
- It doesn’t matter if you use capital letters or not.
- The first time you login, use the temporary password given to you by the volunteer center.
- The password will be masked by asterisks.
You must pick and enter a new password. You may also change your username or leave your username blank to keep it as is.
After confirming your new password, click Home to proceed to submit hours.
- Back on the volunteers’ page, click the button to enter your volunteers’ hours.
- From now on, this will be your routine.
- Pick the appropriate volunteer and job placement off the list.
- Click OK.
- The Hours entry screen lets you simply fill in the date and hours served.
- Some organizations also collect mileage reimbursement information.
- Click OK and you are done.
- You may then click the link to enter hours for another Volunteer/Job.
- Or Log Out
- When you have entered hours for all volunteers, log out.
*Problems? Troubleshooting Tips
A few unusual circumstances could prevent you from being able to log in or enter hours:
- Cannot Log In: You will not be able to login or send a message until your volunteer center has assigned and uploaded your user name.
- No Job Placement: You will not be able to see and enter hours for each volunteer until your volunteers have a placement and the volunteer center uploads that information.
- Cookies: You must have cookies enabled in your browser [i.e., Internet Explorer or Firefox].
If you have any problems, contact your volunteer coordinator.