Fixed the Years of Service report because it was reporting all months as zero. Also changed a number of reports that were inserting spaces into email addresses when printed or exported to Excel. Finally fixed a problem when using accelerator shortcut keys (Alt + a letter) that was sometimes running the button twice.
We made three changes, two fixes and one new feature.
- Popup menus were not always correctly positioned on the screen.
- All buttons on the Preferences screen are again working.
- We added a new requested feature when adding or editing hours on a grid. If you zero out the hours on an existing hours record, it deletes the record instead of you having to back out and press the delete button. This only works on a grid, you still can’t zero hours when editing them one at a time, the Reporter won’t let you.
We made some slight corrections to the changes we introduced in 6.5b.
When setting up a filter based upon volunteers, stations, or jobs, you now have a “find” field available.
- Temporary reporting files (*.ll) were accumulating in the user’s documents folder.
- Mailing labels were incorrectly limited to only 4 lines per inch. Now it is back to 5 per inch.
- An error when exporting job schedules to Google Calendar is fixed.