Some organizations like to print volunteers’ birthdays by month without the birth year. You can produce a report with that list by making a Do-It-Yourself Volunteers spreadsheet.
Do-It-Yourself Volunteers Spreadsheet
- Spreadsheets | Volunteer Spreadsheets | Do-It-Yourself.
- Click Add Spreadsheet and name it, e.g., Birthday List. Save the name.
- Choose each desired field in the middle column – Available Columns – and click Add to include it in Selected Columns. For example, Firstname, Last name, Birth Date Day, Birth Date Day.
- When you click Prepare SS you have the option to use a filter on the volunteers’ birth month.
Click Add Spreadsheet and name it, e.g., Birthdays. Save the name.
- Add the desired fields to the spreadsheet, e.g., Firstname, Last name, Birth Date Day, Birth Date Month.
- To add a field, click the desired field in the Available Columns list and then click the Add button.
- You will see your chosen field(s) in the Selected Columns list.
- You can move them up or down on the list to rearrange their order of display on the spreadsheet.
To run the spreadsheet click Prepare SS Prepare SS .
Then click the Prepare button. You could filter on a specific birth month, if desired.
In Excel you can sort this list any way you want. By default it’s alphabetical but you might like to sort it on Months.
The birthday list spreadsheet showing names, birth days, and birth months
Revised 07/08/2013 11:02:51