Station Roster Date
FLASH! October 2012 – Version 6.0k patch for the new version of the Station Roster.
The Station Roster spreadsheet pulls the stations from an active As-Of date, including all prior to that date which are still active. Any stations entered after that date will not show on the report. Any stations terminated as of that date will not show up.
Checking the checkboxes to include the additional dates does not affect the as-of date.
- The As-Of date does not show on the spreadsheet, so including the date in the file name might be useful.
- Today’s Date always appears on the spreadsheet (e.g., the date the roster was run).
- Whichever MoU dates are checked appear.
- The default file name of the spreadsheet matches the Project Title on the beginning dialog box. You can choose Save-As to resave the file and modify the title
- The spreadsheet is saved to the folder for merge files and report files.
- Station Roster is not based on the MoU date, or whether or not the station had hours or placements.
- It is based on only whether a station is active as of the date entered.
- If there are no placements there are no service categories listed for that station on the Station Roster.
In summary, the Station Roster is based only on whether a station is active (not terminated) as of the date entered.
Sending the Station Roster
With the spreadsheet open in Excel, click on File | Send | E-mail to send a copy of the report in an email. The default email client opens with the Station Roster already attached. At that point you can address and complete the email.
If you use Gmail or another Web based email program, however, You need to open that email program manually. Then you can attach the Station Roster to your email the old fashioned way: In a new email, find the attach button and browse to the folder and file on your computer. If the default folder is your My Documents folder you can click the shortcut to your My Documents folder (or Documents folder, depending upon your version of Windows) and then select the Excel file in the list.
Finding Where the Station Roster is Saved
You can see the path to the folder where the Reporter saves the spreadsheet here:
In the Reporter | File menu | Preferences | Screen tab | Folder for merge files and report files.
Typically that is your My Documents folder, but it can be wherever specified in Preferences.
Revised 05/02/2013 16:15:21