The Sample Envelope template in the Volunteer Reporter Letters & Envelopes (Volunteers or Jobs or Stations) assumes you are using envelopes preprinted with your return address. If you need to print your return address you can edit a template for that.
Reports | Volunteer Reports | Letters & Envelopes | Sample Envelope | Open for editing in Word | File Save.
- Select Sample envelope #10 template
- Open for editing in Word
- Save as a different name, without the word sample. Close Word.
- Click Add.
- Type a Descriptive Name, e.g., Return Address Envelope.
- Click the yellow file folder button. Browse to the actual file name where you saved it and select it.
- In the Word Letters and Envelopes list, select the file you just made.
- Open for editing in Word.
- Delete the instructional text.
- Page Layout | Margins | Narrow 0.5 top 0.5 left
- Press enter several times to move address block down
- Type return address.
- Highlight each address line and tab back into position.
- Save normally.
Note: Volunteers, Jobs, and Stations each have their own envelope template.