New Volunteers Missing on Hours Grid
Hours for a New Volunteer
- When you first open the Hours grid, the title bar at the top of the screen says Existing Hours. All previously entered hours records display.
- All existing hours records display. Naturally, a new volunteer and placement won’t appear here since there are not yet any existing hours for it.
- Make sure your new volunteer has a placement
- Click Add.
- Enter the date. You can enter hours from the placement starting date forward.
- Leave the dot at the top, to enter hours for All placements on that date.
After you click OK the Reporter brings up all the active placements as of the date you set.
You can proceed to find the volunteer and the job and enter hours. When you are finished, that new volunteer’s hours record will show up on the Existing Hours screen.