Install Upgrade Reporter & TSA – Quick Steps
BACK TO TUTORIALS
- Close all the Touch-Screen programs.
- Close all copies of the Reporter except one.
- Backup the Reporter from the file menu in the Reporter [File | Backup].
- Close the Reporter.
- Install the new version from the disc on the workstation.
- Let it reindex whenever it wants to.
- Open the Reporter and let it upgrade the data.
- Install the Touch-Screens Assistant[s]. Make sure the install location is [C:\Program Files] for 32-bit Windows, or [C:\Program Files (x86)] for 64-bit Windows.
- Start the Touch-Screens Assistant[s] and you should be ready to go.